City of Surprise - New Business License Application
What you need to know to get started:
1. The business start date is the first date your business started operating in the City of Surprise.
2. Business licenses are renewed on calendar year basis and expires December 31st of every year.
3. Please enter all your information in all CAPS LOCK.
4. LLC, Limited Partnership, Trust or Corporations are required to provide a Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN). Sole owner or partnerships are
required to provide State ID for all owners/partners along with an additional form (Sole Proprietor Eligibilty Form) found on our website.
5. Please upload any additional documents required for your business when submitting your application.
6. No payment will be required until your application has been reviewed and accepted. You will receive
an email verifying the receipt of application. Within 14 business days you will receive an email containing
the amount due and instructions on how to make payment online once approved.
The City of Surprise would like to welcome you to its business community.
We know that starting a new business can be exciting and challenging.
We wish you the greatest success in your new venture!
If you need any assistance with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.